#lsf.|team legend-special-frag Index du Forum

#lsf.|team legend-special-frag Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Black@Mirror S2e2

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    #lsf.|team legend-special-frag Index du Forum -> Sections Screen-shoot -> Funstuf
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
halfrant

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Black@Mirror S2e2 Répondre en citant

Black Mirror S2e2 > bit.ly/1t397mN

Black Mirror S2e2, teen titans season 2

10cf746e54
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Review this title See all 5 user reviews Message Boards Recent Posts why is 15 million merits so popular? TrustNoOneKMC-1 This show is just terrible. What got me, though and I suppose I am showing my American here is how very beautiful Utopia was. You know what you're getting most of the time when you tune into a drama. Me and my friends all started screaming and ran. However the White Bear set-up is not what it first appears and nor is Victoria. Antinous / Moderator says: February 25, 2013 at 3:10 pm Oy, with the apostrophe again! Nathan Hornby says: February 25, 2013 at 3:15 pm Christ! Eventually Ill learn, keep up the good fight. Avclub.com.

Jane Simon of Daily Mirror said that the second episode of the second series, "White Bear", lacked the "instant emotional tug" of the series opener, "Be Right Back".[1] She went on to say that, a third of the way through the second episode, she had lost hope of it concluding well, "[.] the acting was unbelievable, the script was riddled with horror-film cliches, the violence was a bit over the top [.]", but that by the end "I turned out to be absolutely dead wrong on every single count." She ended the piece with "Its another work of dark and twisted genius from Mr Brooker." The A.V. page not foundthe page you requested does not exist . "They seemed normal," Jem explains, "but then they realised they could do what they like. .. Bonnie Ash says: February 25, 2013 at 10:17 am Anyone else reminded of Kitty Genovese? millie fink says: February 25, 2013 at 10:46 am Yes. Is that coincidental, or is Channel 4 just developing a fondness for this sort of quasi-genre? John Evans says: February 25, 2013 at 10:08 am 2 is not a trend. Preston Sturges says: February 25, 2013 at 4:40 pm It seems like rotten is largely defunct. 19 February 2013 by tyler-and-jack (Edinburgh.) – See all my reviews Charlie Brooker based this particular episode of Black Mirror on an incident that occurred during the filming of Dead Set. In the exposition of Black Mirror's season 2, episode 2 ("White Bear"), a woman awakes bound to a chair, alone in a house where the television radiates a stark, inexplicable sigil, an ominous whine.

the script itunesMiddle Men (2009) BRRipagents of shield publichdc. c. ryderthe white buffalofuneral for a friend memory and humanitythe odd couple season 3the simpsons s24 720pphotoshop cs6 bookGomorra - La serie

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 09:11 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    #lsf.|team legend-special-frag Index du Forum -> Sections Screen-shoot -> Funstuf Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange